Entry is on the first-floor level through your own portico to a study or second bedroom, bathroom and laundry, and then via stairs to the second level.
The second, or main, level has a large, light-filled all-in-one kitchen living and dining room space with a staircase accessing the third level master bedroom with balcony and BIRs.
The third level bedroom has an eastern view overlooking the Kalimna Hills and the Burke and Wills obelisk.
- Modern, yet classic design
- Contemporary bathroom with laundry facilities
- Timber floorboards, 3.5 metre high ceilings, expansive timber sash windows (2m x 1m) with shutters
- Rooms are bright and airy, with floor-to-ceiling windows, and balconies with full height sliding doors
- Storage, bike parking
- Private, secure access
- Low maintenance
- Energy-efficient, sustainable design
- Fine ironwork on balustrades
- Muted tones to the solid surfaces
- Sophisticated, understated material and colour palette, reflecting the context of the town